Locomotion 8 Skopje_Critical reflections by CP2
As part of Critical Practice_Made in Yu on Locomotion 8 festival, we organized critical reflections on the program of the festival.
Conversations were part of radio streaming of the project of Macedonian artist Gjorgje Jovanovik – Radio Slobodno Skopje (Radio Free Skopje)
- Ana Vujanovic in conversation with Shir Hacham and Aisling Marks (Engl.) on Streamlined by Igor Koruga; https://www.mixcloud.com/gjorgje-jovanovik/locomotion-8-part-1/
- Ana Vujanovic in conversation with Ida Daniel and Kristof Farkas (Engl.) on Das Marionete: Saudade by Adriana La Selva; https://www.mixcloud.com/gjorgje-jovanovik/locomotion-8-part-2/
- Ana Vujanovic in conversation with Livia Andrea Piazza, Stina Nyberg and Ana Schnabl (Engl.) on Purpose Of Alienation by Angela Kecinski; https://www.mixcloud.com/gjorgje-jovanovik/locomotion-8-part-3/
- Biljana Tanurovska in conversation with Iskra Geshoska and Slavco Dimitrov (Mac.) on The Trap by Mariana Tengner Barros; https://www.mixcloud.com/gjorgje-jovanovik/locomotion-part-4/
- Biljana Tanurovska in conversation with Iskra Geshoska and Slavco Dimitrov (Mac.) on The Best by the Best; https://www.mixcloud.com/gjorgje-jovanovik/locomotion-part-5/