- Agamben, Giorgio (2011). “Toward a Theory of Destituent Potential“. in The Use of Bodies. Stanford Uni Press: Stanford CA.
- Badiou, Alain (2004). “Dance as a metaphor for thought“, in Handbook of Inaesthetics. Stanford Uni Press: Stanford CA.
- Bohm, David (1989). “Meaning and Information“. in Pylkkanen, Paavo (ed.), The Search for Meaning – The New Spirit in Science and Philosophy. Crucible: Wellingborough
- Deleuze, Gilles; Guattari, Felix (2005). “Introduction: Rhizome“, in A Thousand Plateaus; Capitalism and Schizophrenia. University of Minnesota Press: Minneapolis – London.
- Kunst, Bojana (2015). “Movement, Duration and Post-Fordism“. in Artist at Work; Proximity of Art and Capitalism, Zero Books.
- Marx, Karl (1844). “Estranged Labour“, in Economic and Philosophical Manuscripts of 1844.
- Massumi, Brian (2011). “Arts of Experience, Politics of Expression: In Four Movements“. in Semblance and Event: Activist Philosophy and the Occurrent Arts. MIT Press: Cambridge MA.
- Vesić, Jelena (2014). “’Administration of aesthetics’“ or on underground currents of negotiating artistic jobs; Between love and money, money and love“. Frakcija 68/69 (“Art & Money“)
At the invitation of Ana Vujanović, the reader is composed of the proposals made by all participants of the third programme cycle – Alexandra Balona, Nassia Fourtouni, Aleksandar Georgiev, Nina Gojić, Ana Letunić, Ellen Söderhult, Aniko Szucs and Mateusz Szymanówka – and Ana Vujanović.